Monday, December 12, 2005

 



Shelbys birthday party and Jordan with her boyfriend

Comments:
Shelby looks so cute!
 
And Jordan's boyfriend is what ... 38 years old?
 
lol no he isn't 38 he does look alot older in the picture though. It was the only one Nick took with him in it.
 
lol no he isn't 38 he does look alot older in the picture though. It was the only one Nick took with him in it.
 
Aunt Suzette ... he does Not look 38. Not in person anyways.
 
I agree I think he loks like an old man!
 
I mean, can we get a decent photo of the guy? What if we need to identify him to the police or something? Lets be prepared. This is like one of those really bad America's Most Wanted photos that never gets the guy nabbed.
 
I had the same reaction - you better check that guys driver's license.
 
lol He really is only a few years older then Jordan. I will try to get a better picture of him.
 
I'll get a better picture. That way you guys dont think he looks 38 ... or, ahem, 44!
 
I think if he is older than 17 he is to old for you.
 
Is it possible that perhaps he has progeria?
 
I'm on Lori's side!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?